I am in a meme-mood tonight. I ripped it from Lily Strange.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My face. Actual I am more in love with my bath tub.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
What is a hoodie?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes. And I will.
4. Do you plan outfits?
My clothes? There is not too much to plan about. You’ll never see me in white socks, crocks or sandals and I do not wear black. If I had enough money I would buy some suits … yes, there is vanity.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Tired. Slightly optimistic.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that’s red?
That sheet of “Moosgummi” I put under my mouse.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Sorry. I have vivid dreams but they escape me like fog in the morning, ungrabbable, hazy.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
9. What are you craving right now?
Some kind of sweets with waffels or nougat.
10. Do you floss?
Eh? I brush my teeth.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
Yes. There is a point-of-no-return, good and bad.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Never. I learned the “Kleines 1×1” and that is that about maths. I always cheated on the Hide-and-Seek.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I prefer a spoon. But I “bite” off from a cone with my lips.
15. Do you like your hair?
I have no special relation to my hair. I am balding and the hair itself is very thin. The colour is mouse with more and more grey.
16. Do you like yourself?
I know myself. And some parts i like, others I try to hide and jail.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Yes. I would try to have a real conversation with him, could be interesting.
18.What are you listening to right now?
The noise of this computer. Actually I do listen to a classic station while driving and while working. But sadly they bring on all that Wagner right now – it’s “Festspiel”-time – and I really do not like it. I enjoy Jazz more and more, especially female voices. Classical guitar and lute is always a favorite.
19. Are your parents strict?
My parents are dead. They were not really strict. Only in the years after my father’s death I realized how much of him is in me.
20. Would you go sky diving?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes. Especially with onions, garlic, basilicum, olives and what grows on the meadows.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
No. What is a “celebrity”?
23. Do you rent movies often?
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
No and never will be.
25. How many countries have you visited?
Few. France (as a kid and it does not count), Italy, Greece, Denmark.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
27. Ever been on a train?
Oh yes! And I like riding trains!
28. Brown or white eggs?
I really do not care about the colour. The only thing I care about is that they are not too old …
29. Do you have a cellphone?
30. Do you use chap stick?
I am not sure what that is. If you refer to this cream for lips – no, never. I do not like to smear something on my lips or around my mouth, unguentum is for wounds and my mouth is no wound.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes, but I prefer the spoon.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
34. Are you too forgiving?
Maybe. But I have a characterial flaw, I do not forget. At least things from a certain level onwards I am unable to forget. And there is above mentioned point of no return. So my reaction can come as a surprise.
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
37. Ever have cream puffs?
I am not sure what cream puffs are? If it is full of calories and sweet I’ll have it, at least I’ll try it.
38. Last time you cried?
When I learned about Jeanne’s death.
39. What was the last question you asked?
“Where’s my wine?” some hours ago.
40. Favorite time of the year?
Autumn. The colours, the light, the air, the smell, mushrooms, fruits, wind, dragons, anything.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
No. And will never have.
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
You are referring to Lichtenberg? I saw that very small things can have a very strong – and probably unwanted – effect. That’s why communications is that important.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Never. Walked once through a closed door, partly at least, but I was very drunk.
45. Favorite color?
Earlier in my life different kinds of blue. But I start to prefer green.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes. Even severely punched.
47. Is your hair curly?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
I can not remember. Some obscure music maybe or a cd-based lexicon.
49. Do looks matter?
In a way yes. I know how I look (like something ready to strangle you) and a smile works wonders. Attractivity is an interesting cultural based issue. And I know that I react differently when the person in front of me is “good”-looking in my eyes. It is something to be reckoned with.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I do not believe so.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
52. Do you like your life right now?
I am not content. Some things must change.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I do not have a tv for some years and I do not miss that stupid machine.
54. Can you handle the truth?
I hope so. Ye older one gets the more unavoidable “truth” becomes. If “lie” is the opposite to truth I have to admit that I still carry some lies with me. I think it is necessary to understand the truth every single person creates.
55. Do you have good vision?
No. I have to wear glasses since twelve and will have them to my end. Near sighted.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Only temporarily. But I hate some attitudes and can become pretty aggressive when confronted with it. Like intrusiveness, disrespect and blank stupidity. I hate to take orders. There is a certain tone … than it’s over, I will not care anymore, the person is dead. But it happens very seldom.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Twice a day.
58. The last person you held hands with?
Yes. Some hours ago.
59. What are you wearing?
Right now? Old clothes. Very comfortable.
60.What is your favorite animal?
61. Where was your default picture taken at?
Eh? As standart on applications I use pictures taken some years ago here in this city by a photographer friend.
62. Can you hula hoop?
63. Do you have a job?
I earn money by a job that slowly kills me. My profession is to be a “Kulturwissenschaftler” and I clinge to it. That means to do research for customers, to take care for texts – from correcting over lectoring and editing to research again -, write articles, built archives, make catalogues, translations and transscriptions, texts for websites and advertisements – you name it, we’ll do it.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
66. When was the last time you’ve been to church?
Some weeks ago. I always go into churches, it’s an expedition. For praying? From time to time I visit a church on the countryside and burn a candle.
67. What’s your least favorite meal?
Animal innards. Makes me puke. And Müsli. Just disgusting.
68. Did you ever steal anything by mistake?
No. But I stole with wilful intent. Money. Food. Time.
69. Have you ever won anything?
In a lottery? 12,90 in Lotto. But I keep on trying.